Redbrick Solutions, the fastest growing legal case management provider, are currently recruiting for two people to join their successful team.
This person will have very strong account management skills from a software background, ideally legal.
Main areas of Responsibility:
- To ensure that key customer satisfaction and performance measures, such as retention, are achieved in line with the Company’s plan
- To ensure that the customer obtains maximum benefit from engaging with the Company’s software products and services
- To identify clients who are not gaining maximum benefit and execute plans to remedy this
- To identify and report on a monthly basis anticipated and actual increased revenue for your area
- To increase the average customer life cycle as set out in the company plan
- To monitor performance in line with the Company’s plan for all clients
- To report covering periods as defined by the Company, on actual performance against key measurement targets
- Identify attractive customers as per the criteria set out in the company plan and ensure they are getting maximum value from our products and services and notify the Operations Manager of opportunities to develop the relationship further
Business Intelligence Consultant
This person will have exceptional legal accounts knowledge and training experience.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Assisting the sales team in demonstrating the integrated Business Intelligence product and winning new business.
- Scoping, planning and managing projects within budget.
- Successful Implementation of Redbrick Business Intelligence with new clients.
- Understanding clients and their working practices to improve efficiencies within their business utilising Redbrick Solutions.
- Training of new users & refresher training where required for both legal cashiers and fee earners and on occasion third parties.
- Ensure Business Intelligence clients are kept up to date with the software and maintain regular contact alongside the Business Consultants.
- Act as second line support either remotely or on site with clients.
- Advise on market, legislative and legal changes that may affect the product and or clients to both development, support and clients.
- Feedback to the product development process.
- Identifying any cross sell opportunities.
If you are interested in either of these roles, please contact Jo Hodges in the first instance by emailing your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org