Insight Legal offers an Accounts and Practice Management system designed and developed solely for law firms. As one of the few remaining independent software suppliers, our goal is to provide exceptional software and services to firms ranging from sole practitioners to multi-branch practices.
Insight Legal are extremely proud to have won the ILFM Solicitors’ Software Users Award for the past three years, a title presented following a survey of ILFM members to rate their legal accounts software package.
At Insight Legal we take a straightforward approach – we are open and honest, don’t use jargon or complicated pricing structures and won’t try and sell you anything that you don’t need. Some companies want you to spend money, we want to save you money.
Our pricing structure is simple; just a monthly payment calculated on how many users you have based on a rolling monthly or annual contract with no long-term tie in.
We understand how important it is to have software and services to support you in your work. Insight Legal is designed to suit your budget and your way of working. Not only is Insight Legal easy to use, it is built with data migration in mind and therefore also easy to move to. Firms no longer have to be restricted by their existing systems or worry about the cost of the migration process.
We provide friendly service, frequent product updates and telephone support from experienced legal cashiers. The software functionality is powerful, but not complicated. The user interface is clever, but not confusing. The entire package can be used straight out of the box, but you still have the ability to customise further should you so wish.
In a nutshell, users of Insight Legal can expect:
- The very latest in technology, built on a solid foundation of industry and domain expertise
- A dynamic product roadmap with regular program updates
- Data migration, Training and Support services which are reasonably priced and expertly provided
- A guiding hand when it comes to the crucial area of compliance; checks against the SRA Accounts Rules, assistance with HMRC’s requirement for record keeping, preparation of accounts and VAT returns and assistance with LEXCEL compliance
- Absolute commitment to the future development of the software.
- Making Tax Digital Compliant Software ready for April 2019
Product functionality around your accounting includes;
- Legal Accounts functionality which is SRA Accounts Rules compliant
- Making Tax Digital Compliant Software
- Straightforward posting routines including journals, transfers, bills, credit notes and batch posting if required
- Ability to have multiple system periods open for smooth working at month and year end
- Electronic posting requests for payments, receipts and invoices
- Disbursement posting using bespoke disbursement types for easy analysis
- Integrated purchase ledger
- Straightforward bank reconciliation
- Cheque printing
- Powerful search tools and configurable screens
- Retained history of many financial years’ information
- Fully configurable nominal ledger with departmental or cost centre structures if required
- Ability to monitor the sources of your work and analyse success
- Fully integrated accounts and time recording functionality for effective WIP management
- Multiple time recording windows available with start/stop functionality
- Instant updating of matters when time recording entries are saved, plus the option to save ‘draft’ time recording for submission later
- Time recording maintenance function, to enable simple correction or amendment of entries
- Configurable Client and Matter listings reports up to any specified date
- Trial Balance, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and full Audit Trail
- Billing and Disbursements Analysis
- Time Recording breakdowns for individual and firm-wide performance
- 12 month Cashflow Forecast
For further information on Insight Legal and our services, please visit our website; www.insightlegal.co.uk