- Firms ranked between 51st and 100th experienced largest yearly transaction growth (23%) as the challenger firms set the pace within the top 100, building on momentum from 2017
- Those ranked 1st to 50th follow closely behind with 19% annual growth
- Total conveyancing volumes for England and Wales grew 14% since Q2 2017 despite an 11% decline on a quarter-on-quarter (QoQ) basis
- The average firm completed 58 cases in Q2 2018, up by seven cases compared with the same period last year (51) but down six from the last quarter’s 18-month high (64)
- Over the last four years, firms which typically process over 50 transactions per month have grown in numbers, while the number of those processing under 50 have declined
Download the full report, produced by Search Acumen, here 2018 Q2 Market Tracker
Did you know?
- A new conveyancing case is added to Redbrick Practice Management every 90 seconds
- Our client firms grew by an average of 17% in the last quarter
- We scored 100% for ‘Ease of use’ in our most recent Client Satisfaction Survey
- Redbrick clients handle 22% of all conveyancing transactions in England
- We are the only case management provider to have been invited to join the Conveyancing Association and to have achieved the Legal Eye Quality Standard
Interested in finding out more?